Color coated aluminum coil (prepainted aluminum coil), which is produced with aluminum coil and processed by coating with color, including PE (Polyester) and PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride). Color coated aluminum coils have excellent aesthetics, durability, and corrosion-resistant. It is widely used in aluminum plate, aluminum veneer, aluminum honeycomb panels, aluminum ceiling, shingles, scrap, pop-top, electronics. Flait Aluminum produces color coated aluminum coil of 1000 series, 3000 series, 5000 series and 8000 series.
PE (polyester) coating is high molecular polymer as monomer and addition of alkyd, is an UV-resistant coating. It can be classified matt and glossy according to coating gloss. The compact molecule structure, makes paint surface luster and smooth，which assure good printing on the panel surface. With a warranty of 8-10 years for weather resistance, it is specially applied for internal decoration and sign board. PE coatings are commonly used for interior applications, such as indoor ceilings, walls, and decorative elements.
The PVDF color coated aluminum coil uses PVDF paint of famous brands like PPG, VALSPAR and NIPPON, which goes through duplex or triplex coating and high temperature baking to form 25–35μm thick cured coating. As the PVDF coating provides corrosion resistance, high weather ability, strong adhesion, high self-cleaning capability and is maintenance-free, the aluminum coated coil can remain color fast and durable for 10–15 years. These coatings are commonly used in exterior architectural applications, such as building facades, roofing systems, and signage.
|Alloy||1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5006, 5052, 8011, etc.|
|Temper||O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H28, H32, etc.|
|ID||150mm ,405mm, 505mm, 508mm, 510mm|
|Coating Paint||PE, PVDF|
|Coating thickness||PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron|
|Paint||PPG or Nippon|
|Color||RAL or as per customers’ samples|
|Pencil Hardness||> 2HB|
|Coating Adhesive||Not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|Impact resistance||No cracking and peeling (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|Bend Strength||>100 times|
– Interior decoration: ceilings, walls, partitions, and decorative panels in residential, commercial, and public buildings.
– Signage and advertising: signage boards, billboards, display panels, and advertising panels.
– Furniture and appliances: cabinets, shelves, decorative trim; and coating appliances like refrigerators, ovens, and air conditioning units.
– Transportation: vehicle interior trim, cargo trailers, and automotive body parts.
– Architectural exterior cladding: building facades, curtain walls, and decorative elements.
– Roofing systems: construction of roofing systems for both residential and commercial buildings.
– Signage and outdoor advertising: outdoor signage, large-scale billboards, signage boards, and other promotional displays.
– Industrial applications: manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and industrial equipment cladding.