Aluminum bottle caps are widely used in various beverages, alcoholic beverages, and health care products. In particular, alcoholic beverages usually use aluminum bottle caps. Aluminum bottle caps have strict requirements on material strength, elongation and dimensional deviation. Otherwise, cracks or creases will occur during processing, affecting performance and aesthetics. Aluminum bottle caps are usually made of 1060, 3105, 5052, 8011 and other aluminum alloys. The thickness of the aluminum plate is generally 0.17mm-0.5mm and the width is 449mm-796mm. These materials are easy to process and provide good sealing properties. 3105-H16 aluminum plate and 8011-H14 aluminum plate are usually used for wine caps. Aluminum bottle caps have the ability to keep the contents of the product sealed, and also have anti-theft opening and safety functions, so they are widely used in wine bottle caps. Click to Order
1. Aluminum bottle caps have certain tensile strength and yield strength, good deep drawing performance and elongation, low making earing rate;
2. Good processing performance, easy to process, beautifully made and long service life;
3. Aluminum bottle caps have good sealing properties and can meet special requirements such as high-temperature cooking and sterilization.
4. Aluminum bottle caps can be printed with exquisite patterns to ensure consistent color and bring a good visual experience to consumers.
5. Aluminum bottle caps have a high recycling rate and good environmental protection effect.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, safe and hygienic; the surface oxide film of aluminum and its alloys will be stronger after oxidation treatment, and the bottle cap made of 8011 aluminum foil will seal the wine more tightly to ensure the quality of the wine.
7. The wine bottle cap material aluminum plate is made of high-quality aluminum, which has good food safety performance, will not rust, is easy to open, and does not require auxiliary tools. After opening, the bottle cap is destructive, which can effectively prevent theft.
8. The aluminum plate used for wine bottle caps has the advantages of good buffering, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, etc. It is also non-toxic, non-absorbent, does not cause dust or peeling, and has very good sealing performance.
9. The aluminum plates for wine bottle caps can be made of stainless steel pellets according to customer requirements, which are resistant to high temperatures, boiling, alcohol, etc.