6063 aluminum alloy is suitable for the manufacture of automobile bodies and other auto parts. It has high strength, good weldability and corrosion resistance. Due to its light weight, the use of 6063 aluminum alloy for the body can reduce the weight of the vehicle and improve fuel efficiency. In addition, 6063 aluminum alloy has good surface treatment performance, and can be easily anodized and other surface treatments to meet the appearance requirements of automobiles.
Specification of 6063 Medium Thick Aluminum Plate for Car Body
||0.5 – 150
||100 – 2600
||Yield strength Rp0.2(MPa)
||Tensile strength Rm(Mpa)
Features of 6063 Medium Thick Aluminum Plate for Car Body
- 6063 medium thick aluminum plate has low density and is lighter than steel, which can reduce the weight of the vehicle and improve fuel efficiency.
- 6063 medium thick aluminum plate has good tensile strength and corrosion resistance, suitable for bearing the load of the body structure.
- 6063 medium thick aluminum plate is easy to weld, and it is convenient to manufacture the connection parts of the body.
- 6063 medium thick aluminum plate is easy to anodize, paint and other surface treatment to meet automotive appearance requirements.
Advantage of 6063 Medium Thick Aluminum Plate for Car Body
- Corrosion resistance: 6063 aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance, especially suitable for parts that are prone to corrosion in the external environment of automobiles.
- Reduced body weight: Using 6063 aluminum alloy to make the body can reduce the weight of the vehicle and improve the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
- Good processing performance: aluminum alloy is easy to process and form, and it is convenient to manufacture complex shapes to meet the needs of different models.
Application of 6063 Medium Thick Aluminum Plate for Car Body
- Body frame
- Body panels
- Door panel
- Roof panel
- Automotive interior trim panels
Original Source: https://www.flait-aluminum.com/Automobile-Aluminum-Sheet-Plate.html
Tags: 6063 aluminum plate