At present, lightweighting has become a major trend in the development of the automobile industry, which is of great significance for both energy consumption and automobile performance optimization. Aluminum alloy is the first choice material for automobile lightweighting due to its outstanding comprehensive cost performance. Aluminum alloy is widely used in automobile manufacturing, such as body, four-door and two-door cover, seat frame, automobile interior, automobile fuel tank, wheel hub, etc. Aluminum alloy can be used. The body panel is generally made of 5052 H32 aluminum sheet.
5052 H32 aluminum sheet is an AL-Mg series alloy and is well known as a widely used anti-rust aluminum. It is an excellent general-purpose alloy with good formability, corrosion resistance, weldability and moderate strength. It combines the advantages of 3 series anti-rust aluminum sheets and the excellent formability of 5 series alloys. Due to the addition of a small amount of chromium and manganese, the aluminum sheet’s ability to resist stress corrosion cracking is improved, making it very suitable for use as automobile body panels. 5052 h32 is a commonly used annealing process. The annealing temperature is generally between 420 ℃ and 475 ℃ for direct annealing, so that the aluminum sheet has the advantages of high temperature resistance, extreme cold resistance, corrosion resistance, and oxidation resistance.
|Surface treatment||smooth, mill finish, not polished,anodized|
|Standard||GB/T 3880, EN14286, EN485, ASTM B209, or according to customer’s special requirements.|
|Application||signs, automotive bodies, food processing equipment, storage tanks, ladders, decorative trim, etc.|
|Alloy||Temper||Thickness mm||Strength of extension Rm N/mm2||Extension strength R p0.2 N/mm2||Elongation after breaking A 50 min %|
1. Composition and properties: strengthen the selection and quality control of raw materials, implement relevant standards and specifications, strictly inspect and test the compositions and properties of 5052 aluminum sheets.
2. Specifications: using advanced processing technology and equipment, strengthen size control and adjustment during production process according to your actual needs, including thickness, width, length and other parameters.
3. Surface quality: the surface of 5052 aluminum sheet is smooth and flat, without obvious protrusions and depressions, and no cracks, oxidation, flaws and other obvious defects.
4. Services: Flait Aluminum has a special quality inspection team, which takes pictures of customers before each shipment and provide inspection reports.
5. Package and transportation: standard export package, short production lead times, sufficient aluminum sheets in stock.